Drug and Alcohol Detox Program
We know how scary the process of detox can seem, we’ve been there before. We want to make your experience at Alo House as comfortable and painless as possible. At our Drug and Alcohol Detox Center we manage the symptoms of withdrawal using a deep compassion and cutting edge medical protocols.
Detox from drugs or alcohol in a safe, private, confidential and friendly environment.
Our facility offers luxury amenities and including:
- Flat screen TVs
- Private rooms
- On-site chef
Alo House’s detoxification services are designed to administer to the severity of the client’s level of intoxication, to achieve a safe and supportive withdrawal from alcohol and/or other drugs, and to effectively facilitate the client’s transition into ongoing services.
Our 7 day drug detox program can be used as a standalone service, although we recommend longer treatment at our residential facility.
We offer detoxification for the following substances:
- Opiates (heroin, prescription pills, and others)
- Crystal meth
What Makes Detox at Alo House Different
- Comfortable Detox is provided by the most experienced addiction doctors. You will feel as little discomfort as possible and the process is mostly pain free. Our caring doctors treat every client with the appropriate medication.
- Luxury Amenities – Most of our clients will detox in private quarters with chef prepared meals. Stroll through our equine estate among the rose gardens.
- 24 Hour Staff – Our clients see the doctor within an hour of admitting in most cases. Nurses monitor vitals and administer appropriate medications.
- Restful Environment – Clients are left to rest, eat, and relax to ease the tension and begin the healing process.
Alo House also offers variable term residential treatment options for those currently suffering from addiction.
Our transitional living environment enables clients who are currently employed or otherwise to continue their daily lives while in a safe environment.
Our outpatient program can also be used in a standalone fashion for those after detoxification, while living at home.
Call us today to start the intake process at Alo House.
Someone is standing by 24 hours a day to take your phone call at (888) 595-0235.
Find out more information about Alo Recovery’s Treatment Program