Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
At Alo House Recovery Center, we have created the highest quality dual diagnosis rehab program possible by blending the most successful aspects of mental health care and substance use disorder treatment.
Our treatment team of licensed Doctorate and Masters level clinicians are uniquely qualified to treat co-occurring mental health disorders and addiction.
Substance use and dependence is often driven by an underlying psychiatric disorder, yet, dual diagnosis rehab treatment is a relatively new innovation in the field of addiction recovery.
Until the early 1990s, individuals who were experiencing symptoms of depression, anxiety, mood swings, trauma or other mental health concerns, were treated separately from those who sought help from drugs or alcohol dependence.
In situations where these conditions overlapped, individuals were denied mental health treatment services until they got clean and sober.
At Alo house, we provide the highest quality of integrated care specifically designed by pioneers in the field of Integrative Behavioral Health and Dual Diagnostic rehab treatment.
Common Dual Diagnosis Disorders
Expert Dual Diagnosis Clinical Level Staff
Sometimes referred to as co-occurring disorders, effective treatment of a Dual Diagnosis involves considering both your addiction and your mental illness as you go through the recovery process. To provide the most effective treatment, and full recovery, our services include:
- Expert parallel treatment of your mental health and substance use disorders provided by our Doctorate and Master’s level team of professionals who are proven leaders and pioneers in Behavioral Health and Dual Diagnostic treatment.
- Specialized care and acknowledgement of treatment protocols integrating the importance of psychotherapeutic medications, such as antidepressant, anti-anxiety and other psychotherapeutic medications related to the treatment of co-occurring disorders.
- A supportive approach to therapy that reinforces self-esteem and builds self-confidence instead of confrontational styles with negative and aggressive statements.
- An inclusive treatment strategy that brings family, partners, spouses and other significant relationships, to form an integral part of our treatment approach.
Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment can lead to relief and healing if you have put up with any of the following:
- Severe mood swings
- Episodes of hopelessness
- Episodes of sadness
- Suicidal thoughts
- Flashbacks of traumatic events
Putting a name to your experience can provide hope and direction leading to long-lasting health and wellness.
Find out more information on Alo Recovery’s Treatment Program